- Is it free?
A – Yes.
- Where is my data stored?
- Is my data backed up?
A – It is your own responsibility to back your data up.
- Where does the website operate from?
- Is the electronic signature legally binding?
A – Yes.
- How do I change my login?
- How do I upload a property?
A – You upload a property by clicking the plus button in the left hand corner under the property section. Then follow the instructions.
- What is done with my data?
- Would my community be contacted by RoomAgree Ltd directly?
A – No, your community is your personal data, we will not communicate with them directly and we will not ‘Poach’ any of your community.
- What happens if I stop working with my developer?
A – You can still join the platform with another developer.
- Do you provide support for the end user?
A – No, the end user is the line managers responsibility.
- How do I reset my password?
A – Within the login section there will be a link which states “I have forgotten my password” click this link and follow the instructions.
- How many properties can I upload?
- How big can my community be?
- Is there a size limit on the files I upload?
- How secure is my data?
- What is this application used for?
A – This application is used to manage your property all in one place. It connects property developers and tenants together.
- Can this application be used for commercial properties?
A – Yes.
- Does my data expire?
- Where are my images stored?
- Do we get support with the application?
A – We do not give support, you must contact a partner to receive support.
- Can you bring your own suppliers into the platform?
A – Yes, however, they will not be considered to be verified marketplace providers they will be ‘user recommended’ marketplace providers.